When you need heating and cooling services for your home, the only way to solve the problem is by requesting service from an expert. Whether you need prompt air conditioning repair and replacement to expert furnace installation and maintenance services, there’s no better team than HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Drains.
We proudly provide HVAC services to families throughout Newport, KY, using the industry’s most advanced tools and techniques.
Air Conditioning Services in Newport
HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Drains provides a comprehensive range of cooling services to our clients in Newport, whether you rely on a heat pump or central air conditioning system.
We’re available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, to provide:
- Air conditioning repair: Whether you have no airflow or leaking refrigerant, our cooling technicians can quickly determine the cause of the failure and apply the necessary repairs. Our fully stocked inventory means we can resolve almost any problem with any system.
- Air conditioning installation and replacement: If your air conditioner is over 10 years old and increasingly needs more repairs, consider replacing it with a newer, more energy-efficient unit. Our NATE-certified HVAC technicians can perform a load calculation to properly size your new system for your cooling needs.
- Air conditioning maintenance: Preventative maintenance improves reliability, increases efficiency, and extends the serviceable life span of your system. Schedule AC tune-ups in the spring to ensure your system is ready to keep you cool throughout the hottest months of the year.
You deserve a cool, comfortable, and safe home. If your cooling system breaks down or you have emergency AC service needs, our team of experts can get things back in working order quickly.
Heating Services in Newport
We provide a full range of heating services in Newport and can help keep you comfortable on the coldest winter nights. Whether you completely rely on a gas or electric furnace for your heating needs or predominately use a heat pump and only turn on your furnace when temperatures dip below freezing, we can help.
- Heating repair: Our Trust Certified technicians can quickly diagnose the cause of your heating failure and will do everything possible to restore your system to safe and efficient operation.
- Heating installation and replacement: Our team will help you select and install the optimal heating system appropriately sized for your home based on British thermal units.
- Heating maintenance: Routine heating tune-ups help ensure year-round comfort, safety, and reliable heat no matter how low the outside temperature is.
At HELP Heating, we value complete customer satisfaction, so we do our best to complete 99.6% of heating repair services on the same day they were requested. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you’re not happy with our service, we’ll do whatever it takes to resolve the problem — no questions asked.
Contact us online or call (513) 333-4357 to request furnace services in Newport today!
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
We strongly recommend staying on top of preventative heating and cooling system maintenance with twice-annual tune-up appointments. We recommend that you schedule your AC maintenance in the spring before the cooling season and your heating maintenance in the fall before the heating system.
Routine tune-ups are highly effective at preventing sudden system failures, achieving optimal performance, and maintaining warranty compliance.Contact HELP Today
Join the HELP Club to Schedule Maintenance
Homeowners in Newton who enroll in our HELP Club enjoy superior comfort and system reliability. Our HELP Club program ensures you never forget about home service maintenance and allows you to enjoy significant savings throughout the year.
As a HELP Club member, you will receive:
- Thorough system inspections
- Priority scheduling
- Special offers
- And other valuable savings
Choose HELP for Comprehensive HVAC Maintenance in Newport, KY
At HELP Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric and Drains, we are committed to ensuring our customers trust us to deliver the home services they need. We require that our technicians maintain a Trust Certification, meaning they are professionally trained, drug-free, and background-checked.
Our highly skilled professionals receive 200 hours of annual training to stay updated on the latest industry trends, techniques, and equipment. This allows us to deliver exceptional service to your home every time.
Get the HELP you need to keep your heating and cooling system running like new by contacting us today!