When your Covington home’s heating system isn’t working properly, it can be a major inconvenience. Not to worry though — our team of experts is here to help! We offer comprehensive heating services that will have your system up and running in no time. These services include:
- Gas and electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Packaged heating units
Don’t wait to schedule heating services, contact us online for HELP today.
Heating Repair in Covington
Without proper training, attempting to DIY any heating repairs can lead to needing even more expensive repairs. Instead of trying to repair your heater yourself, learn when to call in the HELP of a professional. Signs you need heating repair include:
- No heat: The only way to find the cause is with a thorough inspection. Our team can find the cause and repair or replace the appropriate parts.
- Not enough heat: Change out your air filters if it’s been more than a month. If that doesn’t help, your system needs attention from a professional.
- Loud and unusual noises: Banging, popping, or hissing noises are never a good sign. Get the HELP you need from our technicians.
- Higher-than-usual energy bills: If you’re noticing higher bills but no change in heat usage, something’s not adding up. We’ll conduct an inspection to diagnose the problem and provide the appropriate solution.
Contact us online today for emergency heating services you can count on in Covington.
Heating Installation & Replacement in Covington
The average furnace has a life span of 15 to 20 years. Over time, it becomes less and less energy-efficient, so it’s important to know when it’s the right time to replace your unit with a newer model. You should start planning for a heating replacement when your furnace:
- Struggles to achieve and maintain the set thermostat temperature: The longer it takes for a heater to heat your home, the more energy is needed to power it up, meaning higher utility bills but none of the warmth.
- Needs frequent repairs: Repairs should be far and few between. If you’re calling for back-to-back repairs during a single heating season, it’s an indication that your system is on its last legs.
- Requires costly repairs: If the costs of repairs are getting closer to the price tag of a replacement, it’s best to go with a replacement.
- Is over 15 years old: The older the heater, the less energy-efficient it is. If your heater is past its prime, consider upgrading to a newer model.
Reach out to HELP Heating for quality installation services and excellent customer services.
Heating Maintenance in Covington
Heating maintenance is a critical part of keeping your home warm and comfortable all year round. That’s why it’s important to stay on top of your heating maintenance. Skipping out on heating maintenance can lead to needing repairs or a replacement long before the end of your heater’s life span.
Routine maintenance offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Longer system life span
- Warranty term compliance
- Reduces frequency of repairs
With our HELP Club, heating maintenance has never been easier! Contact us online to learn more about how you can save on heating maintenance services.
Why Choose HELP for Heating Services in Covington?
The team at HELP Heating prides itself on providing top-quality heating services in Covington. Whether you need replacement, maintenance, or repair services, you can trust that HELP is on the way when you call us.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you’re not happy with our services, we’ll do what it takes to make it right.
For the best HELP in heating services, contact us online and schedule an appointment in Covington.